Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Stepping into Fall

Let me preface this by saying...I am not a fashionista or a style guru, nor am I trying to be.  But I do love finding cute cruelty-free options.

The mornings and evenings have been feeling a little chilly in Southern California, and while Fall is definitely a ways away...I can feel it's arrival in the air!  Last Fall/Winter I searched and searched for vegan over the knee boots to no avail, so I was beyond excited when I stumbled upon the pair below. If you'd like to add some new boots to your wardrobe this Fall you should check these options out.


ALL UNDER $100!!

These are by far my favorite...I love everything about them (including the price)



And here's a little Fall Style Inspiration...to go with your new boots ;)

(I could not find the owner of this pic, if it's yours I'd love to give you credit!)

Brighton Keller





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!