Sunday, December 11, 2016

Veggie Enchiladas

 
I'm not sure if anyone loves TexMex food as much as I do...tacos, quesadillas, enchiladas...I love them all, assuming they're free of animal products of course!  These veggie enchiladas are a favorite in my house, the filling is hearty and delicious and the sauce is SO creamy you will not be able to believe it is dairy free, but best of all this recipe is EASY!

Ingredients

For the enchiladas 
12 Organic Corn Tortillas
2 cups (approximately) Cooked Quinoa
1 head Kale (4-5 cups)
1 cup Organic Corn
1 can Black Beans
Seasoning to taste

For the sauce
1 Avocado
1 can Green Salsa

Instructions 

-Preheat oven to 350 degrees
-Saute Kale leaves and mix in Quinoa, Corn and Black Beans
-Prepare sauce-- In a blender place avocado and 2 cups of Green Salsa or Green Enchilada Sauce

-Add seasoning to mixture to taste...I used Sea Salt, Pepper and Garlic
-Wrap tortillas in a towel and microwave (about 1 minute) to prevent cracking during rolling
-Stuff each tortilla with a heaping spoonful of mixture, roll up and place in baking dish
-Cover Enchiladas with sauce and top with your favorite Vegan Cheese
-Bake for 10-15 mins or until cheese is starting to melt
-DEVOUR!

I hope you love these Veggie Enchiladas as much as my husband and I do!  Please let me know if you try out this recipe, I always love to hear from you! AllthingsMelissaAnn@yahoo.com @allthingsmelissaann






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!